- Optimal health for mom and baby.
- No financial costs (industrial milk = between $ 100 and $ 300 per month);
- By ecological gesture (breast milk is a natural resource.
- Compensates for the immaturity of the immune system;
- Baby is sick less often;
- No risk of contamination;
- Mom has a return to menstruation later;
- Privileged moments with your child!
“The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends starting to breastfeed infants within one hour of birth, continuing to exclusively breastfeed for 6 months and timely introduction of adequate complementary foods, safe and properly dispensed while continuing to breastfeed until 2 years of age or older. "
The Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms recognizes that everyone has the right to breastfeed their child in a public place, without discrimination, and every child has the right to be breastfed.
InfoLAIT is a personalized newsletter sent regularly that will follow you through all the stages of your breastfeeding. Available in French only.
You will discover content on the theme of the month in addition to receiving the schedule of talks at breastfeeding drop-in centers and being informed of our services, our training, as well as our activities and special events. Available in French only.